Monday, August 26, 2024

 I'm done with this virus.  Unbelievable that the year is over half finished and it's been focused on nothing but sickness. That sickness includes the sanity of trump and the people who support him. Going out of my house now is just a big deal and not worth it.  I don't get dressed up, I don't think about going for a drink with my husband, let alone going out to eat.  I am so over this.

Right now I'm sitting with three middle school boys who are doing their school online.  That's not what they signed up for, but that's just the way it is right now.  I am making sure they stay focused and do their work.  Not an easy task.  Just sayin'.  

I've also been  pretty apathetic.  My feelings are dull and calloused and I try to get lost in mindless tv shows or shopping.    I think it's okay with me for now, but the weird thing is, the other night I was listening to a mediation recording, and the guy said "time out of time" and I started crying.  Not a heavy duty cry, just a sort of weeping.  Where the tears came from, I don't know, but at least for a short amount of time, I felt something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment