Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Angels Up at the tombstone said he is risen just as he said!

Easter is huge for me...Jesus, my love, has conquered death. To put it more clearly, he actually came back, physically from the dead.  OMG!!!! Truly. This is one of my most favorite holidays because this is the foundation of my faith. No other person who claimed to be God has this as part of his resume



I have done so many studies on death and near death expiences because a lot of people I love have died.  Jesus has been there, done that.  I believe he did...that is why I am a Christian..a leap of faith.



This blog, tonight, is about Jesus, is about the Easter holiday. It's about the belief that Christians choose to believe..and this is that Jesus went to the depths of death...and beyond, the depths of hell..and came back.  No other human claimed to do that..but Jesus claimed that he did. 

I am a believe because I experienced something on August 6, 1972 at 9 pm.  It was probably the most incredible experienc of my life...and it took hold of me and hasn't let go. 

So, here, I want to say to Jesus..uh......well.....geeeezzz..how small do I feel right now?


Pretty small...
But I also know that I don't have to do ANYTHING for his love.  That in spite of my consistant failures..he STILL loves me....

There ya have it...words are cheap when it comes to the love of my Jesus..I love him...he loves me..I know this....Happy Easter ya all.

No comments:

Post a Comment