Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It Is What It Is and Other Such Thoughts

ja ever have one of those days?  Yeah, well for me, it was one of those.  The grey clouds have moved in on the landscape of my mind, my feelings and maybe my heart. It's like a giant duststorm has encased my whole being.



Yet I'm really numb.  I think the main thing that  describes how I feel is blah, dismal, and negative..Yeah, that's it..there is a tape of negative voices that are stuck on the replay button of my soul.  The thing is, I feel incapacitated.




I mean there's not a lot of drama going on, otherwise I wouldn't eat My creativity has been nill the last few weeks and that speaks to me about the lethargy that seems to have taken over my psyche.  




I had a long talk with my little sister and that was like a ray of sunshine through the thick murkiness.  She has a way about her in that she can say just the right things at the right times in the right way. And when she goes on about the real truth of the matter, (ego is such a demanding creature) she doesn't get mad if I repy, "what the hell"?



So here I sit, a little glass of red (I really don't drink on week nights, but hey...) and feeling sort of like a mouth breather.


 It's been a while since I've written.  I've tried several times,but ineveitably dont' finish.  Having said that, maybe just some visuals and a  other people's lyrics or words can help me express this shit I feel.  Thanks for "listening'.....


No comments:

Post a Comment