Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All Things Left Undone

Usually I post this on fb, but tonight, I'm not going to do that.  I'm feeling way too private and nostalgic and sentimental.  Tonight I'm writing about things that could've been, would've been.  I had a boyfriend when I was young and we loved for two years.  Not long, but long enough for that formiable time of our lives.  He died young, and I was left behind.  I ddin't know how to handle being the one left here to figure out life without his love.  There were so many things left unfinished that I underestimated how deep my grief really went. 

Listening to songs, allowing myself to feel the pain, really, is sort of liberating.  I honestly don't know why it is, but it is.  Tonight I'm not going to add  a lot of visuals. I'm just going to use this medium to let whoever know that there are things, sometimes, that are always left undone, and we are left to deal with them;  no matter the damage.



goodnight all...and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment