Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Sitting here on a beautiful, lazy Sunday I'm appreciating all I have, all I have had and well...this amazing day.  I just finished cleaning my house and it feels like I've cleansed my soul.







I've rearranged some things and have hung some new artwork.  The windows have been open all day and I won't close them until the last bit of sunlight leaves...which will be soon. I have lots of mirrors in my house because of how beautifully they reflect light if postioned in the right spots. Looking across the room I see a beautiful reflection of my window which shows the trees, colorful flowers and the private wall..I love private walls in the backyard.  Makes me feel like I could go out naked and no one would see me.(from "landscaping network)

Have I said yet that I'm thankful? Because I truly am.  My life has, for sure, had it's ups and downs.  The ups have been pretty high and the downs felt like I went to the center of the earth.  But right now, I'm floating on a sweet cloud of tranquility.









(Above the Clouds by Hilda Robinson)










As this day comes to an end I'll be going to my daughter's house soon to baby sit my three,extremely gorgeous,  above average grandchildren.  This peacefulness is a little difficult to walk away from, but one can't really hang on to moments like these..that's the thing about life; you can't hang on...you have to let it all pass so that you are ready for the next moment.  The moments of my life have made me who I am.  In the last few years I have been able to get a sort of panoramic picture of "me" and how I've lived my life.  I like me.  I think I'm a pretty good person who, without the help of my God, would not have been so good.



And there ya have it.  Take care and enjoy your moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment